HB-4B is professionally designed to analyze the electrical characteristics of electronic ballast of HID lamps. It can digitally display all the measurement data, and show the waveforms via a computer.
1. Input characteristics analysis:
1) Test Vrms, Arms, W, PF, Hz;
2) THD of current and Voltage, 0~39th harmonics and harmonic spectrum diagram ;
3) The actual waveform of current and voltage;
4) Accuracy: ± (0.1%reading +0.1%range +1digit);
5) Measuring range:300V/10A (special order allowable).
2. output characteristics analysis:
1) Test Vrms, Arms, oscillation frequency, lamp power, CF of lamp current, waveform of V and A;
2) Accuracy: ±2%;
3) Range of V and A: 300V/10A;
4) Frequency range:(45-1000Hz) / (20k-70kHz).
3. Start characteristics analysis:
1) test the variation of input voltage, input current, power and lamp voltage, lamp current, and lamp power within 0-10mins from start;
2) Print ,display and store all the data and curves with a computer.
Typical testing reports:
Input characteristics of narrow frequency(1) Input characteristics of narrow frequency(2)