LED626 is designed for measuring the luminous intensity distribution, luminous intensity, spread angel of light beam and electrical characteristics of LEDs. The rotation around C axis and γ axis are both automatically.
LED626 adopts precise LED orientation and axis alignment design, thus get superior measurement accuracy and repeatability, and confirms with the condition A or B in CIE pub. No.127.
1. Luminous intensity range: 10mcd~200cd;
2. CIE/ISO standard LED photometer head, class A V(λ) correction, 1cm2 acceptance area;
3. Automatic rotation of LEDs around vertical axis (γ): ±10º ~ ±90º and horizontal axis (C): 0°~360°;
4. Scanning interval of angle: 0.1°, 0.2°, 0.5°,1° selectable;
5. Forward current IF: 1.000mA~2000.0mA;
6. Forward voltage VF: 0.001V~10.000V;
7. Reverse leakage current IR: 0.01μA~100.00μA;
8. Reverse voltage VR: 0.01V~10V ;
9. Warm-up time: 0ms~9999ms;
10. Accuracy of electrical parameters: ±0.2%F.S.;
11. If configured with relative radiation detector, it can test the radiant intensity distribution curves, light beam angle, and electrical performance of infrared LED;