RT100A is a necessary equipment for measuring the photometry characteristics of retroreflectors and reflecting material, and meets the requirements of GB, SAE, ECE, JIS and other standards.
The system includes precise mechanical driving device, μ-lux photometer, A source projector, and precise DC power supply.
1. Construction acc. to ECE, SAE, DIN, CIE, China and other regulations;
2. Observation angle adjustable: 0.2°~2°(0.2°, 0.333°, 0.5°, 1°, 1.5°,2° are available);
3. Adjusting precision of equivalent observation angle: ±0.001°(at 100 feet);
4. Projector: Color temperature: 2856K±50K (CIE standard illuminant A);
5. Measuring field in 100 feet: ф100mm~ф600mm adjustable;
6. Ununiformity of illuminance at test area ;
7. Aperture: ≤50mm (<6′);
8. Silicon μ-lux detector with high stability and accuracy, fine V(λ)- approximation;
9. Measuring range: 0.1mcd/lx~199900mcd/lx .