► CY-1000 LONG AFTERGLOW MATERIAL OPTICAL TEST SYSTEM
This system is applied for analyzing and testing the luminous brightness and its variation curve of afterglow phosphors.
1) Measuring range of luminous brightness: 0.01mcd/m2-100 cd/m2;
2) Photometer head: Class A V(λ) approximated and pre-amplified;
3) Linearity of luminous brightness: 0.2% (whole range, superior than PMT by 1-2 orders);
4) Repeatibility of luminous brightness: 0.1% ( whole range, superior than PMT by 1-2 orders);
5) Excitation source: 6500k;
6) Excitation illuminance: 25lx-1000lx adjustable;
7) Automatically-controlled exciting time;
8) CIE 0/45 illumination/detection condition;
9) Maximum time of aftergow measurement: 100h;
10) Sample interval: ≥1s;
11) Color measurement can be equipped with Haas-2000 High Accuracy Array Spectroradiometer, Chromatic coordinates accuracy: ±0.005 (under standard illuminant A).